Lontarmedia is a printing company, a subsidiary of PGRI in Semarang City, Indonesia.
Lontarmedia wanted to attract new customers, optimizing and improving their digital experience.
- Analyzing problems and designing new UX for the website
- Establishing the brand’s attribute for the web design
- Improving the website’s communication and design
- Implementation of website’s design through WordPress CMS
In order to improve the website’s usability and integrations, processes needed to be taken as shown below :
- Conducting and defining the user persona
- Defining new digital marketing strategy
- Analyzing the UX problems and defining the better flow and information architecture for the website
- Starting the production of the assets (icons, illustrations, hi-fidelity design)
Lontarmedia has visually and structurally unified its web and mobile view. User experience has been significantly improved.
- The mobile and web platforms have received very positive feedback
- Lontarmedia is in the first position in google SEO with good search